How does Gingerbread work?
- Contact Gingerbread to discover if you’re currently receiving the best ROI for your property
- Together we will determine your best-case scenario (Personal / Family stays)
- With a firm understanding, we will inspect the property and isolate key points of difference we can highlight within your property.
- Once agreed, we will organise professional photography and copywriting for your listing and ensure your property is presented in a way that achieves the right balance of occupancy rate and highest nightly income
- Receive constant transparent communication and monthly reporting while Gingerbread takes care of everything for you.
By providing this high level of management, your guests will leave consistent first-rate reviews and together we can achieve super host status ( meaning the algorithms that run Airbnb, Google, Stayz and other platforms view us as a premium provider and display us to consumers first).
Why should Gingerbread manage your property?
Consistent communication between us and our property owners ensures a seamless transition and quality results. A monthly statement of all earnings less any maintenance costs and management fees are issued along with a position statement. As each season of the year highlights different opportunities it’s important that we have a team that is on top of upcoming events and understands the local geographic, economic and climatic conditions.
As an example, January to March is a major tourism quarter for South Australia (unlike other Australian states) due to the major events hosted there including Womadelaide, Fringe Festival and Tour Down Under.
By having local hosts, we have inside knowledge of what each local area offers and can recommend restaurants, shows and other places of interest to all who stay in our Gingerbread houses.
Wine tours are a particular favourite of SA tourists and we know all the best places!
What services does Gingerbread offer?
Gingerbread is a one stop property solutions company. By combining modern ad platforms, we find the right mix of short- and long-term guests to ensure the highest revenue year on year.
Our full-service management includes professional cleaning, serviced linen, amenities including bathroom and kitchen service packs, and coffee, tea, milk & sugar and of course, a gingerbread house cookie.
Gingerbread handle all guest enquiries, check-ins, maintenance requests and guest communication during all reservations.
What is the total price for Gingerbreads services?
See our pricing page for more information
How long does it take to get setup?
Based on previous setups we can have the property up and running online within 1 week. Processes that can slow down the onboarding time include – furniture setup, maintenance and cleaning.